When it comes to Pilates in Crow’s Nest, you will be surprised to learn about the numerous benefits that it offers. By combining a lot of techniques from different fitness and yoga programmes, Pilates provides you a full-fledged program to keep your body in shape as well as improving your flexibility. No matter whether you are a male or a female and no matter how old you are, you can always find the right techniques that help you in achieving your optimal health and fitness goal.
Pilates is quite different from other programs like yoga, cross fit and HIIT because it never exhausts your muscles much but provides endless benefits nonetheless. The session lasts for around 45 to 90 minutes depending upon the intensity you can work on and your stamina for the exercise. If you are not aware of the health and fitness benefits that Pilates can provide, then here are a few pointers for you:
- If you are tired of that belly fat around your waist and you haven’t found a way to get rid of it, then Pilates is just right for you. This is because the Pilate techniques hit your core muscles harder than any other programme. Even if you don’t have any belly fat but want to strengthen your core muscles, then you must sign yourself into a Pilate’s class and you will definitely feel the ache in the muscles once you are done with the exercises. It would help in strengthening your muscles and you will start building up your 6 packs in no time.
- If you have a stubborn back pain that doesn’t go away, then you should try Pilates. As it works your lower abdomen vigorously, it would definitely help you with your back pain as well. Many people find that their back pain goes away more easily than it does with medication. Pilate techniques stabilize your lower back area and help to release stress and tension in your back. Moreover, you will see that the Pilates also help with your mobility problems as well.
- If you are worried due to your joint problems, then you will find Pilates relatively relaxing and easy. This is because these exercises are not very hard on the joints as they are subtle and offer more flexibility. By taking the pressure off your knees and back area, the Pilate techniques focus more on your core and leg muscles.
- If you feel like you have difficulty in breathing while exercising then Pilates will help you in learning how to breathe. You will learn how to breathe in and out along with the rhythm of the exercise and eventually, you will learn how to breathe while exercising.
- One of the biggest benefits that you get from Pilates is that it improves your sports performance. As it strengthens your muscles and they become more defined and flexible, so you will see that you can perform better at sports with less effort. When your core is strong and tight, you will find it easier to run. Moreover, you will be able to run at a faster rate and your performance at games will improve drastically.
- As Pilates works your muscles a lot, you will see that your body will become more flexible. Due to more flexibility, your chances of getting injured during an exercise will be lessened and your performance will be improved on the whole.
- Although many people don’t believe it the truth is that Pilates also improve your brain power and helps you in thinking clearly. You will feel much more relaxed and fresh all the time.